The other day, I received a request: "Gery, you could write about the way and the most important phases of becoming an option trader, because that is not explained anywhere."
Options Trading Blog
Options trading experience since 2005...
Recently, one of my students asked me the question: "Gery, how do you prepare for the market fall, how do you want to catch it?" My answer shocked him: I do not! Let's see why.
Trading is not an easy business anyway. But it can be even more difficult if you trade at a place where they trade against you. Who trades against you and why?
Many people see only the risks in option writing, I see the opportunities. Let's examine, why it's clearly better in the long run to write options than to buy them.
Surprisingly, I got the question several times whether or not the strategy I use can be applied for millions of dollars. Let's look behind the scenes.
More Articles ...
- Trading Pareto Principle
- Trading psychology is not "linear" ...
- IB Margin Trading - Critical to Understand!
- Smart Routing: the best execution
- The stock market is no gambling anymore ...
- What can you do with a $10,000 account?
- Only going to the target price, or staying there?
- The chances of a crash are higher than ever
- Mike Tyson and the Trading
- What is the one thing that is certain on the stock market?